Skip to content
- Complete Fetal Anatomy is best evaluated between 20-22 weeks.
- This ultrasound will evaluate your baby for major and minor birth defects.
- Special attention is given to all the organs especially the brain, spine and heart. Additionally, the placenta, umbilical cord, cervix, uterus and ovaries will be imaged.
- Many times this ultrasound may identify markers for chromosomal abnormalities. Some markers are minor and others may indicate more complex problems.
- This ultrasound should be performed by experienced providers to provide you with the most comprehensive evaluation.